At Bennett Regulator Guards, Inc. we understand the value of superior customer service. We want to be sure our customers have the opportunity to shop our products through distributors they have developed relationships with. We sell directly to the customer, but we also use distributors to maximize the benefit of reaching customers all across the globe. We urge you to contact your local distributor to inquire about our products.
PHMSA Advisory Bulletin
The office of Pipeline Hazardous Materials Safety Administration has issued an advisory bulletin on the dangers of abnormal snow and ice buildup on gas distribution systems. "This advisory bulletin advises owners and operators of petroleum gas and natural gas facilities of the need to take the appropriate steps to prevent damage to pipeline facilities from accumulated snow or ice. Past events on natural gas distribution system facilities appear to have been related to either the stress of snow and ice or the malfunction of pressure control equipment due to ice blockage of pressure control equipment vents. This advisory reminds owners and operators of the need to take precautionary actions to prevent adverse events."
Here at Bennett Regulator Guards, Inc. we participate in various trade organizations. In order to stay informed of industry standards and to communicate with industry professionals, we follow industry awareness and keep alert to changes in the industry through our membership affiliation & trusted advisors. As professionals in the gas industry, we maintain annual memberships with industry organizations such as:
Our Products Are Superior To Any Other Product On The Market!
- Our skirt is larger in diameter providing an increased area of surface coverage
- Our ground splash baffle is secured to the unit by two stainless steel screws ensuring the baffle will not fall off once placed into service.
- Our ground splash baffle is vented. The vent holes are tapered allowing drainage from above, while restricting water entry from below.
- Should the regulator release pressure or fail, the vented baffle will allow excess pressure to safely pass through the baffle plate.
- Our skirt tube increases in size as it exits the regulator vent. Both ¾ inch and 1 inch models increase the vent opening to 1 3/16 inch at its termination point.
- Our stainless steel screen is secured to the vent skirt by means of a locking ring. It is not just simply pressed into the tube opening.
- Our products are comprised from a special blend of polyethylene which is flexible, yet highly impact resistant.
- Our products are 100% MADE IN AMERICA